Tuesday, August 14, 2012

On the road again...

Weigh in this morning and it looks like I was correct. As my weight loss seems to be back on track (averaging about a half a pound of weight lost per day).


My computer crashed last night which kept me from posting more recipes, so I have to buy more RAM and then I'll be back on track. In the meantime I'll be providing updates from my 7" Galaxy Tablet which I love but pushing updates through it is not half as fun.


I'll continue to work on adding recipes but I a need to tear into the guts of Blogger and see how much I can control if I write a custom template for my layout. In the meantime I have two of my favorite recipes up and I use a few tools to make sure my nutrition facts are correct. Also if you are looking for help with eating healthy I highly recommend The Full Plate Diet as it seems to be doing wonders for me :) Let me know if you need more info (fat break down, proteins, whatever...).


Menu:

Breakfast - Kashi GoLean you are my pal! 1 cup of Kashi GoLean, 1 small banana and 1/2 cup of 2% milk. Calories 345, Fiber 7g


Snack - Hummus and Chips, 2 tbs of hummus and 1oz of Multi grain (I use the Food Should Taste Good brand but any high fiber whole grain chip will do) chips, about 10 chips. Calories 194, Fiber 4g


Lunch - Mike's Bag Lunch (this will be a regular so I named it) 2 slices of Dave's Killer Bread 21 Grain, half a medium avocado, 1/3 English cucumber sliced and slice of thin cut deli turkey. Calories 460, Fiber 14g


Snack - Pink Lady Apple Calories 130, Fiber 5g


Dinner - Tofu Noodle Soup Calories 399, Fiber 12g


Total:
Calories = 1528
Fiber = 42g

No comments: