Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Changing the pace

One of my Lazy Workout tasks has been to take the stairs rather than ride the elevator. I'm on the third floor at work but the tasks says, start with one flight and then ride the rest of the way, until you can handle two flights. I can handle one flight easy (I do it all the time when I work with the other devs on the second floor) so i thought I'd go for two today. I think I'll just stick to one :) for awhile but if I do it everyday instead of once in awhile I think two flights will come sooner rather than later.

I spent some time tinkering with my intake to make sure I am not overdoing my fat intake (daily recommened allowance hovers between 65g - 70g as far as I can tell) so for now on I'll be adding the fat grams into my calculations each day. This is all about finding that groove where I am slowly stripping away the weight :)

Menu for today

Breakfast - 1 cup of Kashi GoLean, 1 small banana and 1/2 cup of 2% milk. Calories 345, Fiber 7g and Fat 2.5g

Snack - Peanut and Golden Raisin mix Calories 300, Fiber 4g, Fat 14g

Lunch - Baked Potato and single serving of TFPD's Vegetarian Chili (sans the Bulgar, which I was out of, and the yogurt) with a 1/4 cup of grated Monteray Jack (which I know replaces the missing calories from the yogurt and Bulgar). Calories 378, Fiber 17g, Fat 9.2g

Snack - (if I'm hungry) Pink Lady Apple. Calories 100, Fiber 4g, Fat 0

Dinner - 1 cup Spicy Vegetable Soup and 1/2 Sandwich (my bag lunch sandwich recipie in an earlier post) Calories 357, Fiber 12g, Fat 11.3g

Total
Calories = 1480
Fiber = 44
Fat = 37 (Ya! almost half RDA)

No comments: