Thursday, August 23, 2012

Busy Week... Weird Day

Weird day today. I never made it to work.

Just minding my own business and driving to work when my passenger door window exploded. No reason, it just exploded. Glass all over the place, in my hair and clothes :P turned right around and came home. Scratch one vacation day and $216.00... oof.

The past few days have felt that way, busy and no end in sight. My computer is finally healthy, not only did I replace all my ram but I also reinstalled all my software, formatted my drives and flushed out all my cloud drives. Never do anything small I say :)

The one thing i have made time for is my routine. I'm averaging, 1400 to 1500 calories a day and moving constantly. I just requested a sit stand station for my desk so that I can spend some time standing while I work... burn calories. burn. I programmed my tablet to get me moving every hour on the hour and I now eschew the elevator for the stairs whenever I have to go to a meeting, come in for the day or go visit someone at their desk.

I just checked out the Orville Redenbacher's ready to eat popcorn which has the same Calories, Fat and fiber as the Smartfood popcorn both of these are suitable replacements for movie popcorn or home oil popped popcorn. I love that there are a few choices in my diet that allow me to "enjoy" the occasion without eating unhealthy.

Menu for today:

Breakfast - Peanut Butter on Toast with a sliced banana Calories 500, Fiber 15g

Snack - Zesty Bean Dip and Multigrain Chips Calories 210, Fiber 7g

Lunch - Refried Bean and Avacado Torta, Calories 378, Fiber 12g

Snack - Orville Redenbacher's Natural Popcorn (uh yeah that's two servings of popcorn), Calories 340, Fiber 4g
Dinner - Grilled Zucchini, Corn and Polenta, Calories 265, Fiber 6g

Total:
Calories = 1685
Fiber = 42g

No comments: