Thursday, August 2, 2012

Yes I Can :)

OK so back on July 19th I was talking about the weight I had lost and my goals. I had my weight at 428lbs. It has been exactly three weeks and I noticed in my updates I hadn't been posting my progress although I had posted my speculation on how much I was losing each week (about 2 to 3 pounds).

My weight today (exactly three weeks to the day) is 417lbs or better known as 11lbs down in three weeks or 3.66lbs a week. Not to shabby! I am actually quite pleased with this progress since I never seem hungry, I am eating what I like sans all the meat. I actually had pizza take out on Saturday all vegetarian (Spinach, roasted red peppers, onion, mushrooms, olives and green peppers) with light sauce and cheese. Two slices only thank you very much :) .

More later I'm off to a meeting.

No comments: